Senior Business Psychologist US
The Chemistry Group works with many of the world’s biggest organizations. We help them shift their business performance to new levels through understanding what they need in their people and how to find and develop them.
The Senior Business Psychologist is accountable for helping our clients understand What Great Looks Like (WGLL™) for critical roles, and how they can find and develop the people they need who will be brilliant in their business.
You will lead a team of Business Psychologists who work in small cross-functional teams to deliver client work. Your team are the science experts in the work we do, and you will role model the key behaviors they need to be brilliant – to work successfully with clients and produce amazing analysis.
You will get to spend time working on client projects - for some of the world’s biggest brands to deliver fundamental change in their business performance.
You will also work with a peer in the science team to help them develop and test new product capabilities that will help your team to do help clients even more in future.
- Highly experienced at providing candidate fit to job roles and feeding back results to business leaders and senior HR professionals.
- Provide expert and client-focused perspectives based on the newest and most valid research/methods.
- Support and participate in business development opportunities.
- Identify areas for improvement in current assessment and development tools and methods, and design and implement new approaches.
- Contribute a perspective on differentiators relative to client needs and competitor offerings.
- Able to lead a team of business psychologists – knows what great looks like for those roles, and can design and facilitate team training.
- Stay up to date with industry trends through continuous research.
- Person Specification.
- Minimum of MS/MA in Organizational Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Commercial experience, working across industries.
- Competent using SPSS for data analysis.
- Be able to work with senior business and HR leaders.
- Be willing and able to travel both within the U.S. and internationally.
- Ability to analyze information and provide workable solutions to the client.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of working effectively within a team environment and managing team members.
When we say our intent is to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant at work, of course we extend that to you.
That’s why we focus on our development and ensure that we provide each other feedback regularly to support each others continuous growth.
We also use quarterly OKRs to make sure your development is constantly on-going and in tune with the needs of the business. If you need to do something to progress and do your job better, we’ll make sure it happens.
And we love to develop and promote our own people, so if you make it through the door, we’ll make sure you have every opportunity to get where you want to go – all you have to do is take it!
Plus you'll wonder how you ever lived without the free beer on tap in the office!
25 days holiday + 11 Federal Holidays