Consulting at Chemistry
It’s a hugely exciting time to join the USA Consulting Team at The Chemistry Group. Every day we have the opportunity to create incredible value for amazing Global clients, including Experian, Alliance Data, Coast Capital, JP Morgan Chase, and SAP.
At Chemistry, we bring together the latest thinking in I-O psychology, high performance cloud technology and business expertise to deliver customized solutions aimed at transforming the way organizations work through people. We partner with our clients on their business strategies to deliver measurable competitive advantage, no matter what market they work in. Through our award winning approach, we guarantee you will have an unrivalled level of client exposure, partnering with an impressive list of global organizations and their C-Suite executives.
We have been working globally for 15 years and have had a presence in the US since 2017.
RequirementsOur Lead Consultants are ultimately accountable for the committed client outcomes. In this role, you will be expected to manage a number of client projects from inception to conclusion, often with them running concurrently.
- Acting as both champion and guardian of Chemistry’s intent and methodology, as well as the customer’s goals
- Ensuring key commercial, scope or stakeholder management decisions are made in line with the client impact we are looking to create
- Consistently researching customer, customer industry and talent trends to provide an informed opinion and thought-leadership to key stakeholders
- Shifting the customer’s belief about how they assess talent (internal/external) and embedding our language/ methodology within their vernacular, way of thinking and approach to making talent decisions
- Delivering exceptional work, on time, to budget. This should lead to securing repeat business and securing referrals from the customer
- Able to effectively synthesize data into meaningful insights to the client. Communicates these in a clear and compelling way, bringing the insight to life through real client stories and market knowledge.
- Building strong partnerships with customer stakeholders. This ranges from holding project relationships to C-suite. Relationship “ownership” should be defined in the account plan
- Securing referrals from our customer base so we can extend the work we do into other parts of the business and other companies
- Supporting Sales in designing solutions
- Identify opportunities for growth in existing customer organisations, partnering to create breakthrough account plans
- Coaching and mentoring our Consultants providing regular, timely feedback about their performance
- Role modelling best practice amongst the wider Delivery team
When we say our intent is to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant at work, of course we extend that to you.
That’s why we focus on our development and ensure that we provide each other feedback regularly to support each others continuous growth.
We also use objectives (OKR's) to make sure your development is constantly on-going and in tune with the needs of the business. If you need to do something to progress and do your job better, we’ll make sure it happens.
And we love to develop and promote our own people, so if you make it through the door, we’ll make sure you have every opportunity to get where you want to go – all you have to do is take it!
25 days holiday + 11 US Federal/State Holidays