Junior Project Manager
It’s a hugely exciting time to join the US Consulting Team at The Chemistry Group. Every day we have the opportunity to deliver amazing projects for amazing clients, including Experian, Coast Capital, Core Logic, & Alliance Data, and to create a name for ourselves as the place to go for accurate Talent Selection, Assessment and Performance tools for Fortune 500 organizations.
At Chemistry, we bring together the latest thinking in I-O psychology, high performance cloud technology and business expertise to deliver bespoke solutions aimed at transforming the way organisations work through people. We partner with our clients on their people strategies to deliver measurable competitive advantage no matter what market they work in. Through our award winning approach we guarantee you will have opportunities you would normally only dream about, working with an impressive list of clients and with plenty of opportunity to work directly with C level contacts. This might mean helping organizations work through strategic change or challenges by defining ‘What Great Looks Like’ in Talent, designing new recruitment processes, and providing team insight on capabilities and motivations.
We have been working globally since day one from the UK, and have expanded in to the USA - opening our California office in 2015, and our New York office in 2017.
Who we need
Our Project Administrators are hungry to learn and hell bent on creating great experiences for our clients through world-class delivery. If you are a fast learner, love problem solving as well as organising people and projects, then this could be the perfect role for you. Experience isn't necessary, although it will certainly help.
Our Project Administrators, along with our Project Managers, really do hold the Chemistry Consulting Team together to achieve the very best standards for our clients.
- Being the first point of contact for all logistics on projects, like booking travel and scheduling workshops and interviews.
- Inputing and supporting on the development of project plans, coordination of key events within the plan and the administration of key milestones and meetings
- Ensuring that actions and risks are logged and communicated with the internal project team in a timely manner
- Role modeling the use of Liquid Planner (out Project Management system), to track time and activity on projects. Ensure that the project team accurately log their time against tasks and mark them as complete
- Partnering with the Project Manager(s) and Resource Manager to flag risks to project timelines and changes resource requirements
- Scheduling travel and accommodation for the project team, in line with the customers expense policy and track spend
- Working with the customer and Chemistry’s finance team to manage invoicing (this includes project deliverables, licence payments and expenses)
- Creating mid and end point project reviews to assess project efficiency and recommend improvements
- Identifying areas of improvement to streamline processes in delivery and mitigate risk to the project
- Deepening the understanding of Liquid Planner across the consulting team to ensure it is being used to its highest potential.
When we say our intent is to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant at work, of course we extend that to you. That’s why we focus on our development and ensure that we provide each other feedback regularly to support each others continuous growth.
We also use quarterly OKRs (objectives & key results) to make sure your development is constantly on-going and in tune with the needs of the business. If you need to do something to progress and do your job better, we’ll make sure it happens.
And we love to develop and promote our own people, so if you make it through the door, we’ll make sure you have every opportunity to get where you want to go – all you have to do is take it! The Project Co-ordinator role is the perfect step into Project Management, if this is a future ambition of yours.
Lastly, it's likely that once you join... you'll wonder how you ever lived without the free beer on tap in the office!
25 Days Vacation + US Public Holidays