Chemistry is a bunch of brilliant people doing some seriously cool stuff around the prediction of people performance. We do what we do because we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to be brilliant at work. By matching the right people to the right roles in the right organisations, we’re helping people (and organisations) reach their full potential.
In order to meet our intent of creating opportunities for people to be brilliant, we need to demonstrate the value of robust, accurate people assessment to our clients business success.
The role of of Sales Executive is to:
- Understand the market and businesses our clients work within
- Understand and keep up-to-date with Chemistry’s solution/product offering
- Understand and keep up-to-date with assessment vendors in Chemistry’s market
- Be able to articulate the unique Chemistry IP and solution attributes and compare this vs. relevant competitor offerings
- Generate, through client referral and networking new client leads and opportunity
- Respond immediately to leads generated by Chemistry marketing activity
- Demonstrate to our existing and new clients how Chemistry can make their businesses even more successful by advising them on how to solve their business challenges or address new market opportunities through their people strategy
- Generate compelling and accurate proposals to answer the clients specific issues
- Work with the Science and Delivery team to ensure that all Statement of Work and Contracting is completed in a timely and diligent fashion, mitigating the risks to Chemistry whilst ensuring the customer solution is set up for success
- Work with the Delivery/Science & Customer Success functions in order to setup the client project for success
Key Indicators of Success
A Sales Executive that is being successful will be able to point to:
- Documented top-down plan on how they will achieve their revenue target
- Perfect sales admin, Copper, Close Plans and Opportunity Matrix used effectively
- Weekly activity to support pipeline build
- Network of relationships
- Min. 75% conversion between proposals submitted and proposal won
- 5* feedback rating from their peers inside Chemistry
Expected OTE £100,000+
When we say our intent is to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant at work, of course we extend that to you.
That’s why we focus on our development and ensure that we provide each other feedback regularly to support each others continuous growth.
We also use quarterly OKRs to make sure your development is constantly on-going and in tune with the needs of the business. If you need to do something to progress and do your job better, we’ll make sure it happens.
And we love to develop and promote our own people, so if you make it through the door, we’ll make sure you have every opportunity to get where you want to go – all you have to do is take it!
Plus you'll wonder how you ever lived without the free beer on tap in the office!
28 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays