Junior Project Manager
It’s a great time to join the Delivery Team at The Chemistry Group. Every day we have the opportunity to deliver amazing projects for amazing clients.
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to be brilliant at work. The key to that is having the right people, in the right place, in the right organisation. We do this by working closely with our clients to create bespoke tools to predict people performance through innovation, experimentation, and in depth research and development.
Our current clients include Experian, The Co-op, ASOS, Barclays and Balfour Beatty, to name a few. We have been working globally since day one from the UK, and have expanded in to the USA - opening our New York office in 2017.
Who we need
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our growing Project Management team.
If you are a fast learner, love problem solving and making things happen as well as organising people and projects, then this could be the perfect role for you. Lots of prior experience isn't necessary, although it will certainly help.
Our Junior Project Managers work closely with our Project Managers to hold the Chemistry Team together.
- Ensuring that actions and risks are logged and communicated with the internal project team in a timely manner
- Role modelling the use of Liquid Planner, to track time and activity on projects. Ensure that the project team accurately log their time against tasks and mark them as complete
- Partnering with the PM and Resource Manager to flag risks to project timelines and changes resource requirements
- Responsible for scheduling travel and accommodation for the project team, in line with the customers expense policy and track spend
- Work with the customer and Chemistry’s finance team to manage invoicing(this includes project deliverables, licence payments and expenses)
- Creating mid and end point project reviews to assess project efficiency and recommend improvements
- Identifying areas of improvement to streamline processes in delivery and mitigate risk to the project
- Deepening the understanding of Liquid Planner to ensure it is being used to its highest potential.
When we say our intent is to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant at work, of course we extend that to you. At the Chemistry group we are really keen to make sure we are constantly helping each other to develop. We do this by regularly providing each other with feedback, both formally and informally, to support each others continuous growth.
We also use quarterly OKRs (objectives & key results) to make sure our development is constantly on-going and in tune with the needs of the business. If you need to do something to progress and do your job better, we’ll make sure it happens.
And we love to develop and promote our own people, so if you make it through the door, we’ll make sure you have every opportunity to get where you want to go – all you have to do is take it! The Junior Project Manager role is the perfect step into Project Management, if that is a future ambition of yours.
Lastly, it's likely that once you join... you'll wonder how you ever lived without the free beer on tap in the office!
28 Days Holiday + UK Bank Holidays