Business Psychologist (Level 2)
The Chemistry Group works with many of world’s largest organisations. We help them shift their business performance to new levels through understanding what they need in their people and how to find and develop them.
The Business Psychologist is accountable for helping our clients understand What Great Looks Like™ for critical roles, and how they can find and develop the people they need who will be brilliant in their business.
You will be part of a team of business psychologists who work in small cross-functional teams to deliver client solutions, from selection & assessment tools to broader people insights. Your team are the subject matter experts in the work we do, and you will be expected to perform and role model the key behaviours needed to be successful – to produce great analysis, collaborate with our consultants on insights, and communicate effectively with clients.
You will also have opportunities to contribute to developing and testing new product capabilities that will feed into future client solutions.
- Design recruitment assessment materials (psychometric assessments, interview questions/guides, situational judgement tests, etc.).
- Derive insight and make recommendations to our delivery team, based on analysis of data.
- Provide an expert and client-focused perspective based on the newest and most valid research/methods.
- Provide support to colleagues in all aspects of role.
- Identify areas for improvement in existing assessment and development tools and methods, and design and implement new approaches.
- Stay up to date with industry trends through continuous research.
- Minimum of MSc. in Organisational Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience.
- Proficient at using MS Excel and SPSS for data analysis. Experience with R desirable.
- Ability to analyse information and provide workable solutions to the client.
- Experienced at providing candidate fit to job roles and feeding back results to business leaders and senior HR professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of working effectively within a team environment.
- Be willing to travel both in the UK and internationally.
When we say our intent is to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant at work, of course we extend that to you.
That’s why we focus on our development and ensure that we provide each other feedback regularly to support each others continuous growth.
We also use quarterly OKRs to make sure your development is constantly on-going and in tune with the needs of the business. If you need to do something to progress and do your job better, we’ll make sure it happens.
And we love to develop and promote our own people, so if you make it through the door, we’ll make sure you have every opportunity to get where you want to go – all you have to do is take it!
Plus you'll wonder how you ever lived without the free beer on tap in the office!
28 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays